The day I heart you
Imma Princess

Navigation : touch hover image



Diaries Owner Linkies Loves

Hey there. Let's have some party rock night here :D


Bigfoots!

Read up this!!


Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: Zara Zainuddin
Others:   


You're a good man, indeed.

 
 I went thru all my albums and I found something so I decided to post an entry just for him. Maybe he's no longer stalking my blog but it's okay. I don't want to let him know what I'm going to post.

His name is Muhammad Ezzat Emir. I know he's cute. He'll still look cute in whatever he do. Hm for the first time I've got a really nice man ever. I never met man like him. Hm I know he'll get everything he wants and of course the love that really he deserves for. I loved him for a long time back and I know I still have the same feeling till now but I'm too dumb in making decision. Hmm maybe he deserves someone better than me.

You're such a nice good man. The way you treated me differently when no boys can do that. The way you understood my feelings, my crazy keep-changing moods all the way made me feel comfortable to be with you. But nahh the problem is me. I was truly wanted to change you to be what I aimed for but you'll never be. Cause you're really who you are. I'm really sorry. I know it's burdensome. hmm if I were in you shoe, I can't do that. Really can't do. But still, you have the patience to be with me. Hmmm :(

How I wish I can turn back the time. Be happy with you and no more tears tsk tsk tsk. Hm I just remembered all the memories we had together. Up until we're finished, you're still be the good man. You're not going to hate me. You're still wannabe my friend tho. Hmm thank you so much. But surely, I'm going to do something that will be a good memory to you :') Be happy awak. Good luck in your life. Be a good son to your parents and make they proud of you :) Nice to know you.